Are you a business owner?
How do you currently get clients & customers? You see, the world of marketing has changed a lot in the last ten years. Specially, Google has completely dropped all authorship functionality from the search results and webmaster tools.
How do you currently get clients & customers?
Remember the days when television and newspaper ads were the biggest spends for a company? Then came the Internet, and everything changed. Think about it. What would happen if we rank your website on the first page of Google? You will immediately expose to millions of potential customers. From then onward, it is all about your closing skills. With many happy clients, we know a few tricks about search engine optimisation. So be careful about it and take the help of an SEO company to fix it.
Some of the aspects given below:-
- • Due to poor and unauthorized link sites.
- • Due to HTML validation errors and warnings present on the website.
- • Your website is not to search engine friendly.
- • Website content quality is not a high standard.
- • We suggest implementing HTML headings. (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6)
- • Your website’s ratio of text to HTML code is below 15%. We suggest adding a lot more text to your website.
- • 12 images without ALT.
- • Your page does not utilize Schema.org markup.
- • The external backlink (Follow-4, No follow-5)
- • You should have a favicon.
- • Your website does not contain a robots.txt file. This can weaken your SEO.
- • Your website does not contain an XML sitemap and that can weaken your SEO.
- • A canonical tag is set for this page, but it can’t be reached.
- • You have not specified a language for your website.
- • This page does not have a viewport meta tag or it has an empty value. Probably, it will not look good on mobile devices and will get a lower position in mobile search results.
If you want to know more about your website errors, then we can provide you with the Website Audit Report as per your request.
Please have a look https://www.digitaltechidea.com/it-consultant-for-business and if you wish to advertise your ad then have a look www.namastenetwork.co.uk
Pic credit: https://www.canva.com