Optimising Google Map – Google my Business – local SEO
Nowadays, Google My Business (google map) optimising service is selling like hotcakes. It’s a free tool that was designed to help businesses to manage their online presence across the Google platform. Similarly, it offers a wide option for customers and clients. This feature combines all of Google’s business services such as search, maps, Google+, Insights, analytics and reviews into one convenient application. That means you will only have to access one dashboard to do whatever it is you need to do on Google. However, you need the knowledge to rank your keywords in the search engine.
Basically, optimising Google My Business is the first task for small and medium-size business to increase business presence online. As, search engines are part of our daily life, and many people do search for businesses online. That’s why it’s essential to make sure your local Business is listing on a Google professionally.
Service includes for Google Map
- Keywords Research
- Optimize business name + Keywords
- Optimize your business descriptions + keywords
- Optimize business primary + secondary categories
- Optimize GMB service/offer areas
- Optimize business hours
- Add your businesses services.
- Post offers, services, products, events, photos & so on…
- Submit your website regularly into a different search engine.
- Optimize your GMB Website Page (only for Extra Package who do not have a website.).
Still question? Lets chat. If you are confident, please place your order; we do 100% money back guaranty for your peace of mind.
Benefits of Google My Business?
Studies show that 56 percent of all online searches carry a local intent and 78 percent of those local-mobile searches resulted in an offline purchase that took place within hours of that search. Having it can increase the number of times your business will appear in the search results and help you show up in the local Google Maps listings. And if that does not reason enough for you to want to set up its profile, then here are some other benefits for doing so:
It is free
- Will help people locate your physical location
- Gives you better search visibility for your business
- Provides you with a way to give your customers information and updates
- Gives you a way to engage with your customers about their reviews and actively respond to their comments and concerns
- Allows you to engage with your customers more easily
- Provides you with valuable digital analytics such as views, clicks, and followers
- Helps track your website traffic and audience
- It’s quick and easy to update
- Can help you build your brand and your brand’s reputation
- You can include images and videos of your products and services
Why Do I Need Help with GMB Page or Google Map?
You should consider enlisting the help of a professional to set up and manage your Google My Business page. If your page isn’t set up to Google’s exact guidelines, it could easily hurt your business listing’s ranking, visibility and more. Not to mention the fact that doing everything exactly right for each step is quite time-consuming.
Do you have the time required to properly set up, update, and maintain all that?
- I Have a Problem with my Page
- Why is my listing not “Published”?
- My Business Listing has errors I cannot fix
- My listing says it is a duplicate address and has negative reviews that I won’t remove
- Do you have an issue with your business listing, and can’t seem to get any help from Google Customer Support?
- It is a common problem to have your business page disapproved or removed from the local search listings.
- If you are having issues with getting your page verified, we can help. We have been working with Google My Business since it’s inception and is well versed in the nuances of getting pages verified.
Similarly, if you are looking for SEO service then please visit our as below: https://www.digitaltechidea.com/seo-search-engine-optimization/